2021 Release Notes
Stacks 3.3.0 Build 337 | Released December 14, 2021
NEW FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- Administrators can now determine which Collection Fields can be shown or hidden in either detail view or list view.
- Resolved an issue that could alter the font color of Collection accordion titles when filters were selected.
Stacks 3.3.0 Build 336 | Released November 30, 2021
NEW FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- IHS Markit Bento Search integration.s
- Enhanced RSS Feeds have a new keyword tag field.
- Fixed an issue that caused images to be misaligned in Resource Flow descriptions.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Event signups from displaying in the Events block of the My Account page.
- Fixes to the height and width of the footer section.
Stacks 3.3.0 Build 335 | Released November 16, 2021
- Resolved an issue that prevented images from displaying in Directory Listings when added using the WYSIWYG editor.
- Resolved an issue with the Easy Form webform builder that prevented field properties from being saved
- Directory Listing labels now correctly reflect custom labels when configured.
- Fixed an issue that caused images in the footer to display only in their default size.
- Resolved an issue that caused the same book jacket to be displayed for all Sierra Bento results.
- Resolved an issue that prevented a Moderator from Booking a Room.
- Resolved an issue that could cause a website encountered an error when attempting to add a new RSS block.
Stacks 3.3.0 Build 334 | Released November 2, 2021
- Removed the requirement of an alternate email address on event signups.
- Added Holdings information to EDS details view.
- Fixed the featured databases block to display Databases in alphabetical order.
- Resolve an issue that prevented addition of filter vocabulary terms when importing events.
- FIxed an issue that prevented the Default Saved list from appearing on in the my-account saved list summary page.
- Modified the date picker field in Easy forms to only show current and future years.
- Resource Flow item location limiter was not clearing the transparent background when escaping the Sierra Item modal.
Stacks 3.3.0 Build 333 | Released October 19, 2021
- When using an Alternate email for event signups, all emails will be sent to the alternate address instead of the user's default email address.
- Fixed the Location Bar & Today's Hours modal so that Closed dates are displayed.
- Validations in place to prevent unwanted leading and/or trailing spaces from being saved in Email fields.
- Mini sliders now display correctly when set to 'Emphasize Center Mode'.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent the ILS button from appearing when ILS is set as a secondary auth method.
- Correced the behavior of Soflink ILS Bento results .
Stacks 3.3.0 Build 332 | Released October 5, 2021
- New Authentication Method with Patron Functionality - Softlink ILS
- Resolved an Ajax error that appeared while attempting to add a Bento box when no feed options were available.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the calendar picker from functioning properly on Sierra hold requests.
Stacks 3.3.0 Build 331 | Released on September 21, 2021
- New functionality for the Sierra ILS integration allowing patrons to identify a "needed by" date when requesting holds.
- The Link checker feature will now scan RSS Feeds, Items, and Blocks.
- Resolved an issue that displayed all RSS feed items for 'see more' when the RSS Block was configured to show only upcoming items.
- Resolved an issue that caused internal site Bento search results to return zero results when an apostrophe was used.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the target properties of an image from saving.
- Resolved an issue that would only display one author in EDS Bento search results when multiple authors exist.
Stacks 3.3.0 Build 330 | Released on September 9, 2021
- The following improvements to the Resource Flow feature:
- A location limiter option has been added and will appear when using the Sierra ILS integration.
- A Call number field has been added and will appear when using the Sierra ILS Integration.
- Addition of a description field that will display above or below Resource flows.
- The following improvement to the Events feature:
- Book rooms for a single occurrence, all occurrences or occurrences within a date range for reoccurring events.
- Book rooms for a single occurrence, all occurrences or occurrences within a date range for reoccurring events.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the main menu drop-down to render behind other elements.
- Resolved an issue that caused a CAPTCHA challenge to appear on an event detail page when the signup form was closed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented custom page titles from displaying.
- Resolved an issue that caused unwanted HTML tags to display within search results.
- Resolved an issue that prevented URLs in Sierra Bento results from encoding correctly.
- Fixed a cropping issue that affected Resource Flow printouts.
Stacks Build 329 | Released August 24, 2021
- Updates made to the font used in the Resource Flow print preview.
- Fixed the helper text on the room bookings dashboard page to reflect the correct maximum number of hours setting.
- Resolved an issue that all displayed RSS feed items when the RSS Block was configured to show only upcoming items.
- Resolved an issue that caused closure times to conflict with room booking closures.
Build 328 | Released on August 11, 2021
- Updated the font that displays in the print view for Resource flows.
- Updates to the Base theme for accessibility.
- Resolved an issue that ignored the custom page title for the Database page.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the help article link from appearing on the Events Management tile.
- Resolved an issue that caused a "Website encountered an error" when performing a Course Reserve Search
or navigating between Course Reserve pages. (Build 328.3)
Build 327 | Released on July 28, 2021
- Enhanced the Web of Science search integration to use a consistent search type.
- Adjusted the Statista Bento so that links in the Bento Summary header behave in a consistent manner.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the configured room hours to clear when editing an existing room.
- Adjusted the Resource Flow Print button to open in a new tab.
Build 326 | Released on July 13, 2021
- The Event Slider heading text now links to the /upcoming-events page.
- Removed unusable feature types from the Bento content selection tool.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the selection and display of the fax number field on directory listings.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the correct BrowZine libkey link being accessible from the Search results button.
- Set restrictions to prevent filter vocabulary lists from being unintentionally deleted.
Build 325 | Released June 29, 2021
- Fixed an issue that caused the previous week to load on Room bookings grid view.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Room bookings grid view to generate errors when all rooms are unpublished.
- Resolved an issue that caused Sliders images to appear outside of the the configured visibility dates.
- Updated the base URL for Polaris Resource Flows.
- Resolved an issue that caused incorrect hours of operations to appear on Directory Listings.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent the Request Item button from appearing for Sierra customers.
- New option to configure different base URL for resource flows and Bento Search results for Sierra.
- Header of the News 5 Latest article teaser block now links to the News page.
Build 324 | Released June 17, 2021
- Introduced the Derwent Search Integration.
- Introduced the Web of Science Integration.
- Added a printable view for Resource Flows.
- Modified the Calendar view to display the full names of Days.
- Addition of a new delimiter for Collections.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Term filter drop-down list from appearing on the Course Reserves page.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent the Statista bento link from opening in a new tab when configured to use outbound links.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Read More button from using the custom URL override.
- Resolved an issue that could cause mobile devices to incorrectly generate a search string when searching a custom external catalog.
- Security fixes.
- Modified the link to the Stacks Support page on the Admin Dashboard modal.
- Performed a Novelist ISBN hotfix.
Build 323 | Released June 1, 2021
- Stacks now allows for multiple SIP2 connections.
- New Events Slider Feature allows Administrators
- New External Catalog settings created for Goldfire
- New option to sort the order of Room Bookings and Groups
- Resolved an issue that could cause additional whitespace at the bottom of Questel & Statista Bento search result boxes.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Stacks from reconginizing custom delimiters used when importing a CSV user list.
- Modified Stacks to keep Filter Vocabulary in side-bar sorted alphabetically
- Modified the EDS Everything Bento to remove search filters.
Build 322 | Released May 18, 2021
- Statista Catalog Search Integration
- Fixed the Calendar .ics file to adjust for Daylight Saving time changes.
- Fixed the Calendar .ics file to retain body text / description formatting when viewed in a Windows calendar applications.
- Fixed an issue that could cause EDS Autocomplete suggestions as empty white space.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect rendering of a resource flow when items had empty fields.
BUILD 321 | Released May 4, 2021
- Resolved an issue that could cause Safari to block external links in Bento search results.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Event Email confirmations from being sent when registering as an authenticated user.
- Resolved an issue that cause a child menu items to cover parent menu item when expanded.
- Modified the OCLC Bento Box to match the appearance and functionality of other Bento boxes.
- Resolved an issue that caused newly created accounts to ignore the defaults for Bento cover art.
- Removed the Refine Mintel Results button from the Bento Search results page.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Topic blocks from displaying correctly when custom styling is introduced to the site.
BUILD 320 | Released April 20, 2021
- Addititon of SSO Prefix configuration for Mintel
- Option to Direct users to Mintel to see more results
- Resolved an issue that caused author information to display incorrectly in EDS record detail view.
- Resolved an issue preventing main menus from being navigable using a keyboard.
BUILD 319 | Released April 8, 2021
- KOHA ILS added to the Secondary Authentication list allowing OA authentication with KOHA ILS Support
- Resolved an issue that generated an incorrect error message when trying to renew items in OCLC.
- Resolved a display issue in EDS Detail Record view that failed to separate Authors with a semi-colon.
- Removal of the broken Online Access Button from Bento Search results page.
- Users authenticating via OCLC are now redirected to the correct page when clicking the Read Online Button after logging in.
- Fixed an issue that caused apostraphes to be interpreted incorrectly in HTML when used in a Field label.
BUILD 318 | Released March 23, 2021
- Resolved an issue that could cause an HTML tag to appear next to a logo when using the Pyramid theme.
- Fixed an issue causing 'NaN' to be displayed in the 'See More' link of Euromonitor Bento Box search results.
- Resolved an issue that redirected patrons to the My Account page when prompted to a user login while on Easy form pages.
BUILD 317 | Released March 10, 2021
- Filter Vocabulary counts have been added to Collections.
- OCLC ILS Integration updated to work with OCLC's new API.
- Online Access Link is now available as a button in the EDS Detail view of a record.
- When a user clicks the See More results button in a WMS bento box a new browser tab will open with the full search results.
BUILD 316 | Released February 23, 2021
- Dashboard navigation improvements to using anchors to direct administrators to specific sections of a page.
- Events that start and end on different dates after the start date will now appear in the Events list view until the event ends.
- Resolved an issue that prevented filter vocabulary terms from displaying correctly on the Events list view when filter terms had translations.
BUILD 315 | Released February 17, 2021
- Database titles using foreign characters will now be sorted into accordians based on the first character of the name
- Database titles using diacritic characters will now be categorized into the approporate character family (for example: database name begins with Ü will appear in the accordian labelled “U”
- event confirmation email settings for new events will default to the settings in the system configuration.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Search form labels from observing the custom labels in Multidomain environments for the appropirate subdomain.
- Resolved an issue that caused an error when using EDS Publication date filters without having the correct limiter set in the EDS Profile.
BUILD 314 | Released February 9, 2021
- New External Catalog configuration added for Alexandria.
- KOHA added to secondary authentication method drop-down selection.
- News and Events sort by date ascending by default.
- Resolved an issue that prevented EDS Autosuggest and EDS Autocomplete features from displaying results.
- Resolved an issue that caused dashboard tile help text from displaying.
BUILD 313 | Released February 4, 2021
- Resolved an issue that would prevent a Sierra Bento search results from displaying results.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the Request Item button setting to save when adding new items to resource flows.
- Addition of directory listing fields added to indexing and are now searchable on the Directory Listings Page.
- EDS API performance improvements.
BUILD 312 | Released January 28, 2021
- New OpenSesame integration with Bento Search and management of the eLearning course catalog.
- Improved Collection import functionality.
- Collections can now be exported to a csv file by site administrators.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Topic blocks from saving when special characters were part of the entry.
BUILD 311 | Released January 20, 2021
- New Bento Fallback feature to display a custom block or easy form in place of a bento box when 0 search results are returned.
- Resolved an issue that caused the PubMed Bento box to ignore the "Turn buttons into links" setting.
BUILD 310 | Released January 6, 2021
- Resolved an issue that caused bento box search results to fail when custom EDS bentos had special characters in the title.
- Resolved an issue that caused the search fields in the Admin dashboard to cache previously used search terms.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Latest 5 News Article teaser block to display some text in.
- Modified the Site Logo to correctly reflect Alt Text and Title text for improved Accessibility.