2021 Release Notes
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- KOHA ILS added to the Secondary Authentication list allowing OA authentication with KOHA ILS Support
- Resolved an issue that generated an incorrect error message when trying to renew items in OCLC.
- Resolved a display issue in EDS Detail Record view that failed to separate Authors with a semi-colon.
- Removal of the broken Online Access Button from Bento Search results page.
- Users authenticating via OCLC are now redirected to the correct page when clicking the Read Online Button after logging in.
- Fixed an issue that caused apostraphes to be interpreted incorrectly in HTML when used in a Field label.
- Resolved an issue that could cause an HTML tag to appear next to a logo when using the Pyramid theme.
- Fixed an issue causing 'NaN' to be displayed in the 'See More' link of Euromonitor Bento Box search results.
- Resolved an issue that redirected patrons to the My Account page when prompted to a user login while on Easy form pages.
- Filter Vocabulary counts have been added to Collections.
- OCLC ILS Integration updated to work with OCLC's new API.
- Online Access Link is now available as a button in the EDS Detail view of a record.
- When a user clicks the See More results button in a WMS bento box a new browser tab will open with the full search results.
- Dashboard navigation improvements to using anchors to direct administrators to specific sections of a page.
- Events that start and end on different dates after the start date will now appear in the Events list view until the event ends.
- Resolved an issue that prevented filter vocabulary terms from displaying correctly on the Events list view when filter terms had translations.
- Database titles using foreign characters will now be sorted into accordians based on the first character of the name
- Database titles using diacritic characters will now be categorized into the approporate character family (for example: database name begins with Ü will appear in the accordian labelled “U”
- event confirmation email settings for new events will default to the settings in the system configuration.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Search form labels from observing the custom labels in Multidomain environments for the appropirate subdomain.
- Resolved an issue that caused an error when using EDS Publication date filters without having the correct limiter set in the EDS Profile.
- New External Catalog configuration added for Alexandria.
- KOHA added to secondary authentication method drop-down selection.
- News and Events sort by date ascending by default.
- Resolved an issue that prevented EDS Autosuggest and EDS Autocomplete features from displaying results.
- Resolved an issue that caused dashboard tile help text from displaying.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent a Sierra Bento search results from displaying results.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the Request Item button setting to save when adding new items to resource flows.
- Addition of directory listing fields added to indexing and are now searchable on the Directory Listings Page.
- EDS API performance improvements.
- New OpenSesame integration with Bento Search and management of the eLearning course catalog.
- Improved Collection import functionality.
- Collections can now be exported to a csv file by site administrators.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Topic blocks from saving when special characters were part of the entry.
- New Bento Fallback feature to display a custom block or easy form in place of a bento box when 0 search results are returned.
- Resolved an issue that caused the PubMed Bento box to ignore the "Turn buttons into links" setting.
- Resolved an issue that caused bento box search results to fail when custom EDS bentos had special characters in the title.
- Resolved an issue that caused the search fields in the Admin dashboard to cache previously used search terms.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Latest 5 News Article teaser block to display some text in.
- Modified the Site Logo to correctly reflect Alt Text and Title text for improved Accessibility.