2022 Release Notes
- Security enhancements to prevent Cross Site Scripting.
- Addition Authentication support for HiveClass and NovelEffect API.
Stacks 3.3.0 Build 347.3 | Released on November 16 2022
(The release notes below include fixes that were included in Builds 347, 347.1 and 347.2)
- Resolved an issue affected deep links for multidomain environments using Single Sign On.
- Resolved an issue that affected the Sort By functionality for Databases on some mobile applications.
- Resolved an issue that incorrectly directed patrons to the wrong subdomain in a multidomain environment upon SSO login.
- Require users to authenticate to create or view saved lists.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the error message "Email address is already taken" when logging in with OpenAthens credentials.
Resolved an issue that could prevent data from appearing in the emails generated from Easy Forms.
Resolved an issue that could cause the database page to show repeat entries when viewing Databases in a paginated view.
Resolved an issue that caused Sirsi Horizon queries to retrieve irregular data when creating Resource Flows.
Fixed an issue that prevented Stacks from trimming any leading or trailing spaces from Email addresses.
Resolved an issue that caused Stacks to display the incorrect domain name in the Domain settings dashboard page of Multi-Domain environments.
Link Checker now checks links in Collection Items.
The option to enable barcodes for user accounts in the Stacks Mobile application dashboard has been added.
A "See More" link has been added to the Checked Items block of the My-Account page directing patrons to their ILS Catalog to see all items checked out when a patron has over 10 items checked out.
Resolved an issue that could prevent the top menu from functioning.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent the main menu from displaying.
- Link Checker text has been updated to better reflect scenarios where content containing previously erroroneous links were deleted.
- Resolved an issue that caused EDS Autocomplete suggestions to appear behind the menu.
- Resolved an issue that caused incorrect mapping of patron attributes when authenticating with the Sierra API.
- Resolved an issue that caused Room Booking forms to have misaligned text.
- Resolved an issue that prevented RSS feeds from appearing in the Feed selection list when creating or editing RSS blocks.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Help button to appear incorrectly in some browsers.
- Added missing tags from RSS feeds generated by Stacks.
- Callouts Liblock feature now supports patron segments feature by only displaying links to resources an authenticated user has access to.
- Helper text has been added to the Cancel account options to help administrators make the most appropriate selection when deleting or disabling an account.
- Content Protected pages now prompt unauthenticated users to log in to view content.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Room Booking closure dates from being modified.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Room Booking Owner field of a Room to be null.
- Addition of a URL field to Directory Listings
- TikTok has been added as one of the social media links in the footer.
- Multi-Domain sites can query from the subdomain EDS configuration.
- Collection Items can be shared via email or social media.
- Room Booking CSV export now includes all fields.
- Resolved an issue that caused incorrect formatting of Web of Science links.
- Resource flow queries using Sirsi Horizon were not returning results.
- Resolved an issue that caused Featured Collection blocks to display items from different collections.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect Link Title text to display when hovering over sliders.
- Fixed a permissions issue that prevented Event managers from updating events workflow.
- Resolved an issue that caused the calendar date selector from displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Topic options from appearing unless the language was manually assigned.
- Resolved an issue that prevented folder contents from being displayed in the Thumbnail Plus view.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the My-Account page layout settings from being updated.
- Resolved an issue that caused location filters to appear on Subdomains for events not published to the subdomain.
- Updates to the Sirsi Horizon API.
- Addition of outbound setting for EDS See More and Summary links in the Bento results page.
- Sirsi patrons can now update the email address in Stacks on the My Account Page (changes will only affect email on Stacks site).
- Resolved an issue that caused the EBSCO Discovery Service URLs to encode incorrectly when searching with an ampersand.
- Resolved an issuee that changed the Search option after performing a collections search.
- Resolved an issue that caused TripPro adding additional search terms to a query.
- Resolved an issue that prevented images from loading correctly in callouts when the page URL contained a forward slash at the end.
- Adjusted the My-Account page saved item list to follow the same display book cover rules as the search results.
- News Article external link sets the News article title to use an external link.
- Topic Groups and Entries can be manually sorted to display content in a specific order.
- Featured Collection Item allows admins to highlight a specific collection item.
- Events External link is now displayed as a button on event detail pages.
- Modified Bento search results to show total number of results, including when all results appear within a Bento box.
- Resolved an issue that prevented event signups from appearing on the My Account Page.
- Resource flows populated by RSS feeds would lose content if an RSS feed was not available. Stacks will now keep the last available content if an RSS feed is unavailable.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing a login prompt from appearing when attempting to request an item while not authenticated.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Top menu to be unavailable.
- A-Insights has been integrated with Stacks to offer search results in a Bento Box.
- Category filter terms were not being imported when events were imported using a csv file.
- Holdings information was not being displayed correctly for some resources within the Resource Flow.
- Modified the field mapping for Sierra ILS authentication to accomodate custom configuration of patron fields in Sierra.
- Resolved issues that prevented KOHA patron functionality from communicating with Stacks when using OpenID connect for patron authentication.