Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
What is a Virtual Exhibit?
A Virtual Exhibit is a Stacks feature that will display your special collections in a visual and browsable card-style layout. A virtual exhibit can have its own branding, distinct from your Stacks site. Your virtual exhibit can also be searchable in your overall discovery strategy by including it in your Bento Search.
Create a Virtual Exhibit
* Virtual Exhibits are a special Stacks Feature. You will need to make a request to Stacks Support to have this feature enabled.
- First, you will need to create a collection and save your collection as a Virtual Exhibit.
- You can create your Virtual Exhibit in two ways: create your collection manually by creating items individually and adding images. You can also create a spreadsheet and import your virtual exhibit. See our User Manual guide to creating collections for specific instructions about how to create your collection.
- Once your collection is in place, navigate to your 'Collections' tile. Click on the 'Manage Collections' tile.
- Choose the collection that you want to display as a Virtual Collection. Click on 'Edit"
- Click to enable 'Virtual Exhibit'
- You can also save a logo to brand this collection differently than your Stacks website.
- Click 'Save Configuration'