2022 Release Notes
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- Callouts Liblock feature now supports patron segments feature by only displaying links to resources an authenticated user has access to.
- Helper text has been added to the Cancel account options to help administrators make the most appropriate selection when deleting or disabling an account.
- Content Protected pages now prompt unauthenticated users to log in to view content.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Room Booking closure dates from being modified.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Room Booking Owner field of a Room to be null.
- Addition of a URL field to Directory Listings
- TikTok has been added as one of the social media links in the footer.
- Multi-Domain sites can query from the subdomain EDS configuration.
- Collection Items can be shared via email or social media.
- Room Booking CSV export now includes all fields.
- Resolved an issue that caused incorrect formatting of Web of Science links.
- Resource flow queries using Sirsi Horizon were not returning results.
- Resolved an issue that caused Featured Collection blocks to display items from different collections.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect Link Title text to display when hovering over sliders.
- Fixed a permissions issue that prevented Event managers from updating events workflow.
- Resolved an issue that caused the calendar date selector from displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Topic options from appearing unless the language was manually assigned.
- Resolved an issue that prevented folder contents from being displayed in the Thumbnail Plus view.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the My-Account page layout settings from being updated.
- Resolved an issue that caused location filters to appear on Subdomains for events not published to the subdomain.
- Updates to the Sirsi Horizon API.
- Addition of outbound setting for EDS See More and Summary links in the Bento results page.
- Sirsi patrons can now update the email address in Stacks on the My Account Page (changes will only affect email on Stacks site).
- Resolved an issue that caused the EBSCO Discovery Service URLs to encode incorrectly when searching with an ampersand.
- Resolved an issuee that changed the Search option after performing a collections search.
- Resolved an issue that caused TripPro adding additional search terms to a query.
- Resolved an issue that prevented images from loading correctly in callouts when the page URL contained a forward slash at the end.
- Adjusted the My-Account page saved item list to follow the same display book cover rules as the search results.
- News Article external link sets the News article title to use an external link.
- Topic Groups and Entries can be manually sorted to display content in a specific order.
- Featured Collection Item allows admins to highlight a specific collection item.
- Events External link is now displayed as a button on event detail pages.
- Modified Bento search results to show total number of results, including when all results appear within a Bento box.
- Resolved an issue that prevented event signups from appearing on the My Account Page.
- Resource flows populated by RSS feeds would lose content if an RSS feed was not available. Stacks will now keep the last available content if an RSS feed is unavailable.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing a login prompt from appearing when attempting to request an item while not authenticated.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Top menu to be unavailable.
- A-Insights has been integrated with Stacks to offer search results in a Bento Box.
- Category filter terms were not being imported when events were imported using a csv file.
- Holdings information was not being displayed correctly for some resources within the Resource Flow.
- Modified the field mapping for Sierra ILS authentication to accomodate custom configuration of patron fields in Sierra.
- Resolved issues that prevented KOHA patron functionality from communicating with Stacks when using OpenID connect for patron authentication.