- Navigate to the Feeds tile on your dashboard
- Open the Items tile
- Click Delete to the right of the item to be removed
- Click DELETE to confirm the removal of this item
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds are feeds that contain basic, regularly updated content on a particular topic. RSS Feeds can be added to any Landing Page.
You might choose to add additional items to an existing Feed. Items can be added to a Feed using the following steps:
Items returned in Feeds might not always be relevant or appropriate for your organization. Items can be removed from a Feed using the following steps:
To add RSS Feeds to your Landing Page(s), they must first be added to an RSS Block. You can add one or more feeds to any RSS Block and can customize its display settings.
10. Choose a display limit to limit the number of items that can show in this block at one time
11. Click SAVE to create the RSS Block