Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics will track how your users are using your website, from time on page to the most viewed pages and more. Configure your Google Analytics from your Stacks dashboard. This requires that a Google Analytics Account has already been established for your organization.
Create a Google Analytics Account
Creating a Google Analytics Account
If you don't already have a Google Analytics account, you can easily create one for free on the Google Analytics website!
To create a Google Analytics account:
1. Click here to go to Google Analytics.
Note: If you have a Google account, and are not signed in, click Sign in. If you do not have a Google account, click Create an account.
2. Once you have signed in to your Google account, click Access Google Analytics.
3. Click Sign up.
4. Fill in your Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, and select an Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone.
5. Under Data Sharing Options, check the boxes next to the options that you want.
6. Click Get Tracking ID.
7. Read the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement that opens, if ready, click I Accept.
8. Add the Tracking ID to your Stacks site.
Configure your Google Analytics Settings
- Navigate to the Systems Configuration tile on your dashboard
- Open the Google Analytics tile
- Under ‘General Settings’, enter your ‘Web Property ID’
Google refers to this as the Tracking ID
This ID can be found through your organization’s Google Analytics properties menu
4. Click Save Configuration to apply changes.
Watch a Video