Publication Finder allows you to search for publications based on a particular title or topic including magazines, books, and journals.
Follow the steps below to configure Publication Finder:
- Navigate to the Catalog tile (Dashboard > Search Configuration > Catalog).
- Click on the Publication Finder Tab
- Check the Box "Enable Bento Box" in order to add a Bento Box later.
- Enter the Custom ID, Group, Profile ID and Password.
- Choose the Endpoint Search Type.
- Check the corresponding box of each item you want to display in the Bento Search Results, choosing from:
- Display Publisher Data
- Display Package Data
- Display Coverage Begin Date
- Display Coverage End Date
- Display ISBM
- Display Peer Review
- Display Author
- Click the SAVE CONFIGURATION button to apply settings.
There are two Publication Finder Bento Boxes:
- Publication Finder will show all Publication Finder results
- Publication Finder (Peer-Reviewed Only) will only show results identified as peer-reviewed.
Publication Finder Bento Boxes can be configured to sort by:
- Title sorting in alphabetical order; or
- Relevance showing the most relevant results based on the search being performed.
For detailed instructions on adding a Publication Finder Bento box, see Add Bento Box to Search Results.