Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
What are Database Listings?
Database Listings are an online index of external databases displayed within your Stacks website.
Create a Database Listing
- Navigate to the Database Listings tile on your dashboard
- Click ADD NEW
- Add a descriptive title that will be easily identified by users
4.Optional Provide a brief description of the database listing
5.Optional Click BROWSE to add an image to the Database Listing
6. Set a category for the Database and check whether the Database should be featured.
If the category you wish to select does not exist, Click Here for instructions on creating a new Category.
7. Enter your proxy URL in the ‘URL’ field
8. Click SAVE to add your Database Listing to your Stacks site
Edit a Database Listing
- Navigate to the Database Listing tile on your dashboard
- Locate the Database Listing you would like to edit from the list
- Click the 'Edit' link in the operations column of the corresponding Database Listing.
4. Make any necessary changes to the Database Listing
5. Click the SAVE button to apply edits.
Delete a Database Listing
- Navigate to the Databases Listing tile on your dashboard
- Click Delete to the right of the Database Listing to be deleted
- Click DELETE to confirm the removal of this Database Listing
Watch a Video