Mobile Features when Paired with Stacks Web Platform
Browse your library's catalog right from your mobile app. Users are able to:
- View item details, reviews, recommendations, and cover art
- Retrieve call numbers and item status
- Scan a book's ISBN and check for availability at your library
- Place a hold
From the My Account page in your mobile app, users are able to:
- View and renew current checkouts
- View holds lists, place holds, and cancel holds
- Access a digital library card
- Scan a barcode to place a hold request
Your users can register for programs and events right from your library app. Accept online and in-app registrations with limits. Create events and manage registrations from the Stacks Dashboard.
- User Manual content about how to use the Events Management tool
Users can submit surveys, polls, or other forms right within your library's app. The forms are created and submissions managed in the Stacks web platform using the Easy Forms tool. Access the Easy Forms tool from the Stacks dashboard.
- User Manual content about how to configure Easy Forms
Your users can book rooms in your library right from your app. Accept online and in-app bookings without conflicts. Create rooms and manage bookings from the Stacks Dashboard.
- User Manual content about how to configure Room Bookings
Listing Databases on your Stacks mobile app provides your users access to valuable resources and materials at their fingertips. Database Listings are managed from your Stacks Dashboard.
- User Manual content about how to configure Database Listings